What is Lactulose syrup?
Lactulose syrup is a disaccharide which is not digested in the small intestine and reaches the large intestine unchanged until. The microorganisms in the large intestine to break down lactulose low molecular weight organic acids, which increase the volume contained in the casing.
- In constipation, which is not affected by diet or another diet.
- To regulate the physiological rhythm of the colon.
- In need of soft stools (hemorrhoids, surgery of the colon).
- For the prophylaxis and the treatment of chernodorbna encephalopathy liver failure.
Lactulose concentrate 66% W / V
1 ml. syrup containing 1.3333 g Lactulose concentrate 66% W / V.
1 ml. syrup contains 85 mg Lactulose - clean.
12.5 ml to 40 ml per day, divided into 1 or 2 doses.
Maintenance dosage: 12.5 ml to 25 ml per day, divided into 1 or 2 doses.
- The product can be taken by pregnant and lactating women.
- Low nutritional value of the product because of its neusvoyaemost from the body, making it suitable for diabetics!
- The product is not addictive.
For ease of administration, you can add Lactulose syrup to water, tea or yogurt. During the use of the product in order to greater effect could boost consumption of foods has rich fiber, wheat bran.
A positive result occurs between 2 and 10 hours after ingestion of the product!
Food supplement! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in the original container out of the reach of children.
Packing: 600 ml
Aloe, dry extract, Constipation help, Zdravnitza, 30 capsules
Himalayan active balm with mumio, FitoAkcent, 75 ml
Curcumed, Honey with Turmeric and Black pepper, Zdravnitza, 400 g
Scrub for dry skin with chamomile extract, Hristina, 200 ml
Milk Thistle oil, cold pressed, Zdravnitza, 1 liter
Bronchi and Throat, herbal spray, Herballab, 50 ml
Milk Thistle oil, cold pressed, Zdravnitza, 60 capsules
Immuno Tea, ginger, curcumin, piperine, stevia, instant, 15 sachets
Zinc, PhytoPharma, 60 capsules
Coconut Cleansing milk, Hristina, 150 ml