The herb was already known to the ancient Thracians. In Ancient Greece, Dioscorides prescribed the ticket for snake bites, as a draining agent, etc. Thyme is used against flu, cough, bronchitis, stomach pains.
|Buy 20 psc.||Save: 1,94 €|
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 0,48 €|
- 100% natural product produced in Bulgaria
- Pure Thyme - dried stalk
- Delicious and useful drink for the whole family
Thyme is a perennial herbaceous plant or semi-shrub with creeping or recumbent stems and ascending flowering branches up to 20 cm tall. The flowers are pink, purple or white, gathered in inflorescences. The cups and corolla are bilobed. It blooms in June-September.
Thyme can be called a cure for everything. Its flowering parts are used. Due to the rich content of essential oil it has expectorant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and gas-repellent action. It also has a analgesic effect.
It is used as a disinfectant in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, dry and spastic cough, in lung diseases. In addition, it has a beneficial effect on chronic gastritis and gastric ulcer, colic, diarrhea, putrefactive processes, intestinal parasites. It is ideal for calming nervous excitement, insomnia, headaches, anemia. It can be used as a gargle for toothache and inflammation of the oral mucosa.
The bath with thyme works well for joint and neuromuscular diseases, radiculitis, neuritis, myositis.
Application of thyme:
- expectorant, bronchodilator and disinfectant for acute catarrh
- in chronic bronchitis whooping cough, bronchial asthma, dry and spastic cough
- in lung diseases
- chronic gastritis and gastric ulcer, colic of the stomach and intestines
- flatulence, diarrhea, putrefaction, intestinal parasites, gastric ulcer
- for nervous excitement, insomnia, headache, anemia
- in intestinal parasitic diseases (trichinosis, trichocephaly, hookworm disease)
- with weakened heart activity, shortness of breath, epilepsy, loss of appetite, anemia, heartburn, insomnia, diarrhea.
Thyme - stalk (Serpylli herba).
Method of preparation:
2 tablespoons of the herb are added to 500 ml of boiling water and soaked for 10 minutes. Take 3 times a day for 100 ml 20 minutes before meals. It can be sweetened.
Packing: 20 g