Preparations from the flowers or fruits of elderberry (Sambucus nigra) have laxative and diuretic properties and are therefore highly recommended in weight loss diets.
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 5,30 €|
|Buy 8 psc.||Save: 2,82 €|
|Buy 4 psc.||Save: 0,71 €|
- 100% natural product
- Elderberry dried fruits
- Produced and wild harvest in Bulgaria
- Does not contain impurities and technological additives
Еlderberry (Sambucus Nigra) is a shrub or tree with spreading branches and a white foam core. The leaves are imparipinnate with 2-3 pairs of leaflets, 20 cm long. Individual leaflets are ovoid or oblong, pointed top shtitosennikopodobni complex inflorescences. They have a 5-toothed calyx, corolla yellowish, which consists of 5 fused at the base, widely blunted gum pads. Stamens are 5, with big yellow anthers.
Elderberry is found everywhere in humid places in Bulgaria, in the bushes, in forests and settlements. In the mountains it is located at an altitude of up to 1500 m.
Therapeutic action and application:
Bulgarian folk medicine uses elderberry in:
- inflammation of the respiratory tract, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculous cough
- gastrointestinal and liver diseases
- inflammation of the kidneys and bladder
- rheumatism, gout, etc.
- high blood pressure, shortness of breath, difficulty urinating and urination
- as a laxative, for obesity, dropsy
- hemorrhoids, skin diseases
- as an enhancer and for neuralgia
To prepare a drink with a beneficial effect on the body.
Dried fruits of elderberry (Fructus Sambuci Nigrae).
Method of preparation:
Add 1-2 teaspoons of dried fruit to 400 ml of hot water and boil for 3 minutes. Then leave to soak for 15 minutes. Strain. The finished drink is drunk during the day. The fruits can be consumed after straining.
According to the recipe of the Bulgarian folk healer Petar Dimkov, the fruits can be taken directly without heat treatment. Take directly 10 grains (dried fruit) per day.
Packing: 100 g